Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,492 (2,521,709 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)