Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,946 (4,671,517 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)