Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,476 (COL$4,199,669) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)