Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,541 (Bs 25,348) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)