Cost of living comparison between Baranavichy, Belarus and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / BYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 44% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,390 (27,821,550 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)