Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02036 USD / DOP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,433 (RD$ 266,868) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)