Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,678 (Rp 22,360,164) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)