Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30989 USD / PEN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,295 (S/. 17,086) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)