Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01476 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,481 (₨235,760) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)