Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29326 USD / TMT
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,028 (6,916 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (34 minutes ago)