Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,946 (CH$3,212,875) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)