Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 USD / JOD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,396 (Dinar 2,403) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)