Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.414 USD / JOD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,754 (Dinar 1,948) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)