Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.412 USD / JOD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,110 (Dinar 2,912) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)