Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.414 USD / JOD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,766 (Dinar 3,369) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)