Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,989 (₩3,467,216) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)