Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 645 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,750 (₩8,342,571) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)