Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,795 (₩4,235,748) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)