Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15890 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,269 (元26,864) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)