Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14593 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,454 (元9,963) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)