Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / MGA
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,811 (12,233,665 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (44 minutes ago)