Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,235 (CH$1,463,204) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (43 minutes ago)