Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02076 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,259 (Php108,782) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)