Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01913 USD / PHP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,254 (Php222,390) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)