Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / MGA
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,476 (4,857,203 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)