Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / MGA
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,294 (7,262,774 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)