Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,354 (元16,136) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)