Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01497 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,679 (₨112,169) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)