Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,794 (﷼ 58,207,030) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (34 minutes ago)