Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,929 (€3,205) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)