Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,752 (€2,419) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)