Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,623 (€3,138) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)