Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,161 (﷼ 15,603) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)