Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26670 USD / SAR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,264 (﷼ 8,491) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)