Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,204 (2,603,217 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)