Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06341 USD / EGP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $723 (E£ 11,409) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)