Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,099 (2,963 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (15 minutes ago)