Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,249 (4,528 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)