Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,763 (7,627 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)