Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,424 (9,482 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)