Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27995 USD / TRY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $938 (3,351TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)