Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,105 (¥564,887) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (44 minutes ago)