Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,852 (﷼ 92,677,259) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)