Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,701 (﷼ 55,146,488) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)