Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10145 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,197 (11,797 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)