Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27479 USD / TRY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,573 (5,723TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)