Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,229 (678,813 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)