Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,848 (3,303,736 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)