Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,346 (6,329,457 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (43 minutes ago)