Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,574 (7,783,650 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)