Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,820 (3,329,933 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)