Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,471 (8,823,156 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)