Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 USD / XOF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 20% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,747 (2,292,446 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)