Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XOF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 22% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,966 (3,888,650 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)