Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XOF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,476 (2,773,985 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)