Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XOF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 24% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,275 (4,416,855 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)