Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,476 (2,763,069 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)