Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,235 ($722) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)