Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.341 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,111 (1,329 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)