Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.791 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,349 (2,275 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)