Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.355 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 183% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,087 (CHF 2,112) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)