Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.162 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 170% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,428 (CHF 2,665) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)