Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.316 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,031 (3,062 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)