Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.546 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,935 (3,192 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)