Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,502 (5,720TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (23 minutes ago)