Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00453 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,539 (560,048 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)