Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16558 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,002 (30,207 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)