Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,314 (€1,427) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)