Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,315 (3,049 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (34 minutes ago)