Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,636 (4,609 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)