Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,387 (3,032 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)