Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,395 (3,044 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)