Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44607 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,344 (元5,254) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)