Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47417 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,200 (元8,857) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (36 minutes ago)