Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47263 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,989 (元6,325) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)