Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45223 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,307 (元5,102) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (39 minutes ago)