Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45746 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,494 (元7,637) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)