Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00902 BRL / NGNX *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,964 (432,326 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (38 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)