Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00983 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,997 (203,045 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (43 minutes ago)