Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,932 (€1,844) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (43 minutes ago)