Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13050 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,337 (17,905₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)