Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11588 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,023 (8,828₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (31 minutes ago)